duminică, 25 decembrie 2011

The Breath of Life

If somebody tells you not to believe in the gospel truth of the water and the Spirit, then the person is telling you to stop breathing. He is telling you to commit suicide. How can we stop breathing? We will die. The water and the Spirit is the breath of life which God has breathed into our nostrils and we have become a living being (Genesis 2:7). The reason why nobody can deceive me from the gospel of the water and the Spirit is because, in years back, when I believed in the other gospels, there was still sin in my heart. I fasted a lot, prayed a lot in all-night-prayers, I attended many Christian revival meetings, and I read a lot of Christian books from the so called “powerful men of God,” but my sins never went away. I was getting crazy. But when God led me to meet the beautiful gospel of Christ’s baptism and blood, my sins were washed as white as snow. It was real. In fact the burden of sins in my heart rolled away once and for all. It is a real testimony for the born again saints. This testimony is fresh in our lives everyday, it never dies out. Our faith is not a theory but it is real. The power to withstand the false gospels is in the simple truth of the water, blood and the Spirit of Jesus. The reason why we keep emphasizing this is because it is so wonderful and amazing. Our heart is full of thanksgiving because we have the witness in ourselves (1 John 5:10). 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu