duminică, 25 decembrie 2011

Christmas Gifts For Your Family, Friends And For Everybody

Whiles Christmas has become a day of exchange of gifts, you can also wrap up any of the MISSION BOOKS and present it as a Christmas gift to your acquaintances, friends, family or anybody you might think of. The apostle Paul spread the gospel of our LORD wisely. He said, “And to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are without law, as without law, that I might win those who are without law; To the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some” (1 Corinthians 9:20-22). While some people have turned it into only a feast, you can also share the heavenly cake with them which is the bread of life by giving them the beautiful gospel. For a season like this, the book title, “FOR WHOM WAS JESUS CHRIST BORN” is good for the occasion. The book explains the birth of Christ in God’s salvation plan. It gives a brief history of Christmas, and people’s perception about it from different school of thought. But overall, the book enables you to have a meaningful view on the Savior’s birth with a positive and spiritual attitude towards it. (by Eric Aboadwe)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu